Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Architect Intern to join our team. You will be involved in various stages of architectural projects, from design and drafting to project management. You will work closely with our team of experienced architects, learning and applying architectural principles and techniques. You will assist in preparing design and construction drawings, researching building codes, and coordinating with contractors and clients. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of architecture and to contribute to the design and construction of functional and aesthetically pleasing spaces.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Assist in the design and drafting of architectural projects
- Prepare construction drawings and specifications
- Research building codes and regulations
- Coordinate with contractors and clients
- Participate in project meetings and site visits
- Assist in project management tasks
- Contribute to the development of design concepts
- Collaborate with the team to ensure project deadlines are met
- Maintain project documentation
- Support in the preparation of presentations and proposals
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Architecture program
- Knowledge of architectural design principles and techniques
- Proficiency in CAD software
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of building codes and regulations
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills
- Experience with 3D modeling software is a plus
- Passion for architecture and design
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What architectural design projects have you worked on in school?
- How proficient are you in CAD software?
- Can you describe a time when you had to solve a problem during a project?
- How do you handle multiple tasks and deadlines?
- What interests you most about architecture and design?