Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled Auto Mechanic to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality. An excellent auto mechanic has good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. They are well-versed in complex mechanical or electronical systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They must also be good communicators to provide advice to customers.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as auto mechanic
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment
- Excellent physical condition
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is your experience with vehicle diagnostic systems?
- How do you handle customer complaints?
- What is your experience with heavy equipment?
- What certifications do you hold?