Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled Avionics Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and repairing the electronic systems of aircraft. This includes navigation, radio communications, and flight control systems. The Avionics Technician will also be responsible for conducting regular inspections to identify and fix faults in the aircraft's electronic systems. They will also be required to install new avionics equipment and systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of aircraft systems, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work under pressure. They should also have excellent communication skills, as they will need to liaise with pilots, engineers, and other aviation staff.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Inspecting and testing the electronic systems of aircraft
- Repairing or replacing faulty electronic components
- Installing new avionics equipment and systems
- Conducting regular maintenance checks on aircraft electronic systems
- Liaising with pilots, engineers, and other aviation staff
- Keeping detailed records of all work carried out
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with safety regulations
- Troubleshooting complex avionics issues
- Keeping up to date with the latest avionics technology and regulations
- Providing technical support to pilots and other aviation staff
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- A degree in avionics, electrical engineering, or a related field
- Previous experience as an Avionics Technician
- Strong understanding of aircraft systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to work at heights
- Knowledge of safety regulations in the aviation industry
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What experience do you have as an Avionics Technician?
- How do you handle high-pressure situations?
- Can you describe a time when you had to troubleshoot a complex avionics issue?
- How do you ensure your work complies with safety regulations?
- What new avionics technologies are you currently learning about?