Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled CAD Drafter to generate solid and surface CAD models for our clients using AutoCAD software. In this role, you will be required to meet with architects and engineers to discuss design concepts for CAD models, develop product designs, and generate Surface and Solid software models. You will also be responsible for presenting rough design drafts for client approval, ensuring that all designs meet the required specifications. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and a strong understanding of computer-aided design (CAD) software. You should also have excellent communication skills and the ability to solve problems as they arise.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Meeting with architects and design engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing product designs from scratch.
- Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
- Ensuring product designs meet the required safety and structural standards.
- Generating Solid and Surface CAD models as per client's requirement.
- Making final sketches of proposed drawings, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- Utilizing both manual drawing skills as wells as computer-based application, such as automated computer-assisted drafting (CAD) system.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor’s degree in Drafting, Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience as a CAD Drafter.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Advanced knowledge of drafting techniques and engineering terminology.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What CAD software are you most proficient in?
- Can you describe a time when you had to meet a tight deadline for a design project?
- How do you ensure accuracy in your work?
- What methods do you use to stay organized and meet deadlines?
- Can you describe a time when you had to solve a problem related to a design project?