Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled and experienced exterminator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting and treating properties for a variety of pests. This includes identifying the type of pest infesting the property, determining the best course of action, and implementing the appropriate pest control measures. The exterminator will also be responsible for educating clients on how to prevent future infestations. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, and a strong commitment to customer service.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Inspect properties for signs of infestation
- Determine the type of treatment needed to eliminate pests
- Measure the dimensions of the area needing treatment
- Use baits and set traps to remove or kill pests
- Apply pesticides in and around buildings and other structures
- Design and carry out pest management plans
- Create barriers to prevent pests from entering a building
- Use power sprayers to spray chemical solution or toxic gases and set mechanical traps
- Drive company vehicle to several customer sites per day
- Educate clients on how to prevent future infestations
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- State licensure to apply pesticides (if required)
- Proven experience as an exterminator
- Knowledge of various pest control methods
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle heavy equipment
- Ability to work independently
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have any experience as an exterminator?
- What methods have you used for pest control?
- How do you handle difficult customers?
- Are you comfortable handling potentially dangerous chemicals?
- Do you have a valid driver's license?