Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Forklift Operator who is proficient in warehouse operations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for operating and managing industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines, and loading docks. It's crucial that the forklift operator can efficiently handle the forklift in a variety of weather and traffic conditions. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency. The candidate must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places.
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
- Check equipment daily for proper fluid levels and report any maintenance issues.
- Operate forklift with safety as priority.
- Ensure forklift is properly stored, fueled, cleaned, and ready to operate.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as forklift operator.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment.
- Excellent physical condition and coordination.
- Valid certification to operate forklifts.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to read and write and keep records.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Current driver's license.
- Understanding of on-the-job safety and health regulations.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have any experience operating a forklift?
- What safety procedures do you follow when operating a forklift?
- How do you perform maintenance checks on a forklift?
- Can you describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation while operating a forklift?
- How do you ensure the efficient operation of a forklift?