Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Ground Equipment Technician
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled Ground Equipment Technician to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining, repairing, and inspecting ground support equipment to ensure its safe and efficient operation. You will work with a variety of equipment, including vehicles, generators, and other machinery used in airport operations. You will also be responsible for diagnosing mechanical issues, performing routine maintenance, and conducting safety inspections. The ideal candidate is a problem-solver who is familiar with mechanical systems and has a strong attention to detail. You should also be comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Perform routine maintenance on ground support equipment.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical issues.
- Conduct safety inspections of equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance and repairs.
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Communicate with team members and supervisors about equipment issues.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and safety regulations.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a mechanic or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems and equipment.
- Ability to diagnose and repair mechanical issues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Physical stamina and the ability to lift heavy equipment.
- Valid driver's license.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have experience working with ground support equipment?
- How do you diagnose mechanical issues?
- Can you describe a time when you had to repair a complex mechanical issue?
- How do you ensure safety when working with heavy equipment?
- What steps do you take to maintain accurate records of maintenance and repairs?