Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Ground Support Equipment Technician
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled Ground Support Equipment Technician to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining, repairing, and inspecting ground support equipment used in aviation. This includes a wide range of equipment such as aircraft tugs, belt loaders, ground power units, and more. You will need to diagnose issues, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments, and ensure equipment is compliant with safety regulations. The ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical aptitude, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work under pressure. Experience in a similar role is highly desirable.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Perform routine maintenance on ground support equipment
- Diagnose and repair mechanical issues
- Ensure all equipment is safe and compliant with regulations
- Maintain accurate records of repairs and maintenance
- Test equipment to ensure it is functioning correctly
- Replace worn or damaged parts
- Inspect equipment regularly for signs of malfunctions
- Collaborate with team members to complete tasks efficiently
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry standards and regulations
- Provide recommendations for equipment upgrades or replacements
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Good physical condition and stamina
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver's license
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe your experience with ground support equipment?
- How do you handle high-pressure situations?
- What steps do you take to ensure equipment is safe and compliant?
- Can you describe a time when you had to diagnose and repair a complex mechanical issue?
- How do you stay up-to-date with industry standards and regulations?