Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Insurance Claims Adjuster
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a detail-oriented Insurance Claims Adjuster to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for investigating, evaluating, and settling insurance claims. You will work closely with policyholders, insurance agents, and other professionals to ensure that claims are handled efficiently and accurately. You will need to have a strong understanding of insurance policies and procedures, as well as excellent communication and negotiation skills. You will also need to be able to work independently and make decisions based on your findings. This is a challenging and rewarding role that requires a high level of attention to detail and a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Investigate and evaluate insurance claims.
- Communicate with policyholders, insurance agents, and other professionals.
- Negotiate settlements with policyholders.
- Document all findings and actions taken.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in insurance policies and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service to policyholders.
- Make decisions based on findings.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Previous experience in insurance or claims adjusting.
- Strong understanding of insurance policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe your experience with insurance claims adjusting?
- How do you handle difficult negotiations with policyholders?
- Can you describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision based on your findings?
- How do you stay up-to-date with changes in insurance policies and procedures?
- Can you describe a time when you provided excellent customer service?