Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Inventory Supervisor to manage our inventory control systems and processes. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining high levels of accuracy in day-to-day inventory control procedures, conducting regular physical inventory counts, and reconciling variances in a timely manner. They will also be tasked with training and managing a team of inventory workers, and working with the management team to develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices. This role requires strong leadership skills, excellent organizational skills, and a keen attention to detail. The ideal candidate will also have a strong understanding of inventory management software and be able to report on key inventory metrics to the management team.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Oversee and manage inventory control systems and processes
- Conduct regular physical inventory counts
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Train and manage a team of inventory workers
- Work with management to develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices
- Report on key inventory metrics to the management team
- Ensure compliance with company policies and federal and state regulations
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Manage the acquisition and disposal of inventory
- Ensure inventory levels are maintained to meet customer demands
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in inventory management
- Strong understanding of inventory management software
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift heavy items and work on your feet for extended periods
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle discrepancies in inventory counts?
- What inventory management software are you familiar with?
- How do you ensure accuracy in inventory counts?
- How do you manage a team of inventory workers?
- What strategies do you use to maintain inventory levels?