Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable Laboratory Physicist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting and supervising experiments, analyzing results, and developing new theories or laws based on the findings. They will also be expected to maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment, write research papers for publication, and present findings at scientific conferences. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in physics, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Conducting and supervising experiments
- Analyzing results
- Developing new theories or laws based on findings
- Maintaining and calibrating laboratory equipment
- Writing research papers for publication
- Presenting findings at scientific conferences
- Collaborating with other scientists
- Ensuring safety procedures are followed in the laboratory
- Training junior staff and students
- Applying for research funding
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- PhD in Physics or a related field
- Experience working in a laboratory
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of laboratory safety procedures
- Experience with data analysis software
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain laboratory equipment
- Publication record in peer-reviewed journals
- Ability to secure research funding
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is your experience with laboratory equipment maintenance?
- Can you describe a time when you had to troubleshoot a problem in the lab?
- How do you ensure safety in the laboratory?
- Can you describe your experience with securing research funding?
- What is your process for analyzing experimental results?