Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Manager of Quality Assurance
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and meticulous Manager of Quality Assurance to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of product and service quality. This role involves understanding customer expectations and needs, outlining quality standards, and developing quality control processes. The ideal candidate will also be tasked with inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products. The goal is to ensure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Develop and maintain quality control systems
- Design and implement testing plans for products
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality
- Coordinate with external quality assurance auditors and technicians
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate with the Product Development team
- Monitor and analyze quality performance
- Inspect final output and compare it to requirements
- Approve or reject final products
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What methodologies of quality assurance are you familiar with?
- Can you describe a time when you improved a quality assurance process?
- How do you handle communication with the Product Development team?
- What strategies would you use to improve product quality?
- How do you handle the rejection of a final product?