Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Mechanic who can diagnose and repair various automotive issues. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them, aiming to maximum reliability and functionality. An excellent mechanic has good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. They are well-versed in complex mechanical or electronic systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They must also be good communicators to provide advice to customers and possess strong physical endurance to complete their tasks effectively. The goal is to build and maintain good relationships with clients by providing excellent services.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Test drive vehicles after repairs are complete to ensure mechanical soundness and to verify necessary repairs
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as a mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is your experience with diagnostic tools?
- Can you describe a time when you successfully troubleshooted a vehicle's issue?
- How do you handle customer complaints?
- What safety procedures do you follow in your work?
- What is your experience with electronic vehicle systems?