Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Outdoor Activity Instructor
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, and knowledgeable Outdoor Activity Instructor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for outdoor activities and sports, and a strong desire to share this passion with others. You will be responsible for leading and instructing groups in various outdoor activities such as hiking, rock climbing, canoeing, and camping. You will also be responsible for ensuring the safety and well-being of all participants. This role requires excellent communication skills, as you will be interacting with people of all ages and backgrounds. You must also have a thorough understanding of outdoor safety procedures and emergency response protocols. This is a physically demanding role, and the successful candidate must be in excellent physical condition. Previous experience as an outdoor activity instructor is highly desirable.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Leading and instructing groups in various outdoor activities
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of all participants
- Planning and organizing activities
- Maintaining equipment and facilities
- Providing first aid and emergency response when necessary
- Communicating effectively with participants
- Adapting activities to suit the abilities of individual participants
- Promoting outdoor activities and encouraging participation
- Keeping up to date with outdoor safety procedures
- Providing feedback and advice to participants
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Previous experience as an outdoor activity instructor
- Excellent physical condition
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of outdoor safety procedures
- First aid and emergency response training
- Ability to work with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Passion for outdoor activities and sports
- Ability to adapt activities to suit individual abilities
- Willingness to work irregular hours, including weekends and holidays
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What experience do you have as an outdoor activity instructor?
- How do you ensure the safety of participants during activities?
- How do you adapt activities to suit individual abilities?
- Can you describe a time when you had to respond to an emergency during an activity?
- What is your favorite outdoor activity and why?