Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated Project Engineer to assist with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing of technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality. The Project Engineer is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines of ongoing projects and will establish inspection criteria for the proper implementation of all the aspects of a project. The successful candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Manage project engineering and related personnel functions and activities.
- Ensure project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements.
- Provide technical advice to industrial or managerial personnel regarding design, construction, program modifications, or structural repairs.
- Review project plans and proposals and work with management to develop project objectives.
- Identify project responsibilities by determining the phases and elements of the project.
- Calculate time frames and sequence the stages of the project.
- Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Evaluate and approve design changes, specifications, and drawing releases.
- Prepare interim and completion project reports.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- Proven experience as a Project Engineer.
- In-depth understanding of project management principles.
- Excellent organizational and supervisory skills.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Project management certification is a plus.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe a project that you have managed from start to finish?
- How do you handle pressure and tight deadlines?
- Can you describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision on a project?
- How do you ensure that your projects stay within budget?
- What strategies do you use to manage project risks?