Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a creative and inspired Senior Architect to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction. The Senior Architect's responsibilities include managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, construction documents and managing project teams. You should have excellent communication skills, be comfortable with complex problem-solving and have a deep understanding of architectural principles. You should also be able to handle stress well, and deliver projects on tight deadlines.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget.
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings, renovations, or restorations.
- Meeting with construction professionals to discuss project details.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Following architectural trends and advancements.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field.
- More than 5 years of professional architecture experience.
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills.
- Excellent drawing skills, and familiarity with design software.
- Strong visual awareness and an eye for detail.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe a project where you had to use complex problem-solving skills?
- How do you handle stress and tight deadlines?
- Can you describe a time when you had to manage a difficult client?