Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and inspiring Senior Pastor to lead our congregation. The Senior Pastor will be responsible for providing spiritual instruction and strategic leadership to the members, staff, and ministries of the church. The Senior Pastor serves as the administrative officer and senior spiritual leader of the church, and will lead in all areas of church growth, discipleship, and Christian education. The ideal candidate must have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and spiritual maturity to lead a dynamic church. They must possess the biblical qualifications for pastoral leadership and be committed to living and modeling a godly lifestyle inside and outside of church.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Lead the congregation in worship services.
- Provide pastoral care through counseling and visitations.
- Oversee church educational programs.
- Develop and implement strategic plans.
- Administer weddings, funerals, and baptisms.
- Lead in the administration of the sacraments.
- Mentor and guide associate pastors and church staff.
- Represent the church in the community and to the media.
- Develop and manage church budget.
- Ensure the operational readiness of the church through proper staff management.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Master of Divinity degree or equivalent.
- Ordained minister in good standing.
- Minimum of 5 years of pastoral experience.
- Strong biblical foundation for preaching and teaching.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Experience in conflict resolution and crisis management.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Experience in budget management.
- Ability to shepherd a diverse congregation.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle conflict within the church?
- What is your philosophy on pastoral care?
- How do you approach budget management?
- What is your vision for our church?
- How do you handle crisis situations within the congregation?
- What is your approach to preaching and teaching?
- How do you mentor and guide associate pastors and church staff?
- How do you represent the church in the community and to the media?
- What is your experience with church educational programs?
- How do you ensure the operational readiness of the church?