Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Service Director - Communities
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Service Director for Communities to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing community services and programs. You will work closely with community leaders, government officials, and other stakeholders to identify community needs and develop appropriate services and programs. You will also be responsible for managing staff, budgeting, and ensuring that all services and programs comply with relevant laws and regulations. The ideal candidate for this position is a strong leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They should have a deep understanding of community development and a passion for helping communities thrive.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Oversee and manage community services and programs
- Work with community leaders and stakeholders to identify community needs
- Develop and implement strategies to meet community needs
- Manage staff and volunteers
- Prepare and manage budgets
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of services and programs
- Develop and maintain relationships with government officials and other stakeholders
- Represent the organization at community events and meetings
- Prepare reports and presentations on the status of community services and programs
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor's degree in social work, public administration, or related field
- Experience in community development or related field
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of community development principles and practices
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage budgets and resources effectively
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of services and programs
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What experience do you have in community development?
- How would you handle a conflict between community members?
- Can you describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision in your role as a service director?
- How do you evaluate the effectiveness of a community service or program?
- What strategies would you use to engage with diverse groups of people in the community?