Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Sourcing Manager to manage and improve our company's sourcing activities. The Sourcing Manager's responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers, discovering the best ways to cut procurement expenses, and negotiating with suppliers to secure advantageous terms. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and a commercial mindset. You should know how to evaluate market conditions and different suppliers. Communication skills will help you negotiate effectively and maintain profitable relationships. The goal is to acquire supplies that are critical for the success of our business operations.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Manage and supervise the sourcing team
- Develop and implement sourcing and procurement processes and policies
- Manage supplier relationships and negotiate contracts
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven working experience as a sourcing manager or procurement manager
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
- A knack for negotiation and networking
- Working experience of vendor management software
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is your experience with vendor management software?
- Can you describe a time when you used negotiation skills to get a better deal from a supplier?
- How do you handle risk management in sourcing activities?
- Can you describe a time when you implemented a new process or strategy that resulted in cost savings?
- How do you evaluate potential suppliers?