Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Warehouse Sanitation Worker
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated Warehouse Sanitation Worker to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and order of our warehouse facilities. This includes sweeping, mopping, dusting, and sanitizing all areas of the warehouse, as well as disposing of waste and recycling materials. The Warehouse Sanitation Worker will also be responsible for maintaining cleaning supplies and equipment, and ensuring that all sanitation procedures are followed in accordance with health and safety regulations. This role requires physical stamina, attention to detail, and a commitment to maintaining a clean and safe work environment. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse
- Dispose of waste and recycling materials
- Maintain cleaning supplies and equipment
- Follow sanitation procedures in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Sweep, mop, dust, and sanitize all areas of the warehouse
- Report any safety hazards or issues to management
- Perform routine inspections of the warehouse
- Assist with inventory control
- Operate cleaning machinery as required
- Work as part of a team to maintain cleanliness and order in the warehouse
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Physical stamina and ability to lift heavy items
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Ability to operate cleaning machinery
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reliability and punctuality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have previous experience in a similar role?
- Are you comfortable working in a physically demanding environment?
- Can you operate cleaning machinery?
- Are you familiar with health and safety regulations?
- Can you lift heavy items?