Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled Woodworker to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting and constructing high-quality wooden products, ranging from furniture to decorative items. You will be expected to cut, shape, and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements. You should be able to read blueprints, have a good understanding of wood properties and other carpentry materials. Working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards is essential. The goal is to contribute to the construction and maintenance of strong and long-lasting wooden structures and products.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures.
- Determine the appropriate tools and materials needed for the task.
- Cut, shape, and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements.
- Build wooden structures, such as furniture, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, and power tools.
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance.
- Check work along the way to ensure it's up to code and specifications.
- Use sealants to protect wooden structures.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as a carpenter.
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials.
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.).
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings.
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times.
- Good understanding of basic math.
- Good physical condition and endurance.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What woodworking machines and tools have you used in the past?
- Can you describe a project where you had to read and interpret blueprints?
- How do you ensure your work is precise and meets specifications?
- Can you describe a time when you had to follow strict safety guidelines?
- What steps do you take to maintain your tools and equipment?