Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Administrative Manager to join our team. This person will be responsible for overseeing and managing all administrative operations in our organization. The Administrative Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. They will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Manage office budget
- Ensure office is kept clean and organized at all times
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field
- Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle pressure?
- How do you motivate others?
- What strategies do you use to stay organized?
- How do you prioritize your work?
- Can you describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision and what was the outcome?