Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a competent Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord
- Provide general support to visitors
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Implement office policies and procedures
- Oversee the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School diploma; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle pressure?
- How do you stay organized?
- What is your experience with administrative work?
- How do you prioritize your work?
- What is your experience with managing office supplies?
- How do you handle conflicts in the office?
- What is your experience with managing office budget?
- How do you handle confidential information?
- What is your experience with office management software?
- How do you ensure effective communication within the office?