Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a competent Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication. The ideal candidate will have a cheery disposition, impeccable organizational skills, and prior experience in an administrative role. As an Executive Assistant, you will be the right hand to our executives, using your administrative prowess to manage schedules, organize office functions, and handle high-level communications. You will be expected to work independently with little or no supervision, and must be excellent at multitasking. You will need to be quick-thinking and possess the ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collate and file expenses
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- How do you evaluate success?
- Why are you leaving or have left your job?
- Why do you want this job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your goals for the future?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your salary expectations?