Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated Administrative Assistant to handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, able to multitask, and have excellent communication skills. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for scheduling meetings, responding to emails and phone calls, and providing excellent customer service. This role also includes tasks such as data entry, managing office supplies, and assisting with other projects as needed. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of office management systems, procedures, and office equipment. They will also have the ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in an office environment.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Organizing and scheduling appointments
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Writing and distributing email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Developing and maintaining a filing system
- Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures
- Ordering office supplies and researching new deals and suppliers
- Maintaining contact lists
- Providing general support to visitors
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle pressure and stressful situations at work?
- Can you describe your experience with administrative tasks?
- How do you prioritize your work?
- What computer skills do you have and what programs are you comfortable using?
- Can you describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult client or customer?