Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a professional, courteous Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. You will also be tasked with managing office supplies, scheduling appointments and events, and assisting with other administrative tasks as needed. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who has excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic. This role requires a high level of professionalism and the ability to work well with people at all levels of the organization.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you manage your time and prioritize tasks?
- How do you handle difficult customers?
- What do you do to ensure the accuracy of your work?
- Can you describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation and how you handled it?
- What strategies do you use to stay organized?