Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High School diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle pressure?
- How do you stay organized?
- What computer skills do you have and how have you implemented them in the past?
- Can you describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult coworker or client?
- How do you prioritize your work?