Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for an experienced and efficient Office Coordinator to oversee our administrative operations. In this role, you will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. You will manage office staff, oversee administrative procedures and processes, and strive to improve office operations and efficiency. You will also be responsible for managing office services, organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks at once. They should also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work well with a team.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior office management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with office management software
- Experience with office equipment and troubleshooting
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle pressure?
- How do you stay organized?
- What is your experience with administrative work?
- How do you manage your time and prioritize tasks?
- What is your experience with office management software?