Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Appliance Service Technician
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled Appliance Service Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a variety of household appliances, including refrigerators, washing machines, dryers, and ovens. This role requires a high level of technical expertise, as well as excellent customer service skills. The Appliance Service Technician will be expected to diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments, and provide customers with a detailed explanation of the work carried out. This role may also involve providing advice and guidance to customers on how to use and maintain their appliances. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of electrical systems, as well as a good knowledge of the various components of household appliances.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Diagnose and repair household appliances
- Replace or repair faulty parts
- Test and make adjustments to appliances
- Provide customers with a detailed explanation of the work carried out
- Provide advice and guidance to customers on how to use and maintain their appliances
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Keep records of work carried out
- Order parts and supplies as needed
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience as an Appliance Service Technician
- Strong understanding of electrical systems
- Good knowledge of the components of household appliances
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Valid driver's license
- Physical fitness and ability to lift heavy appliances
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe your experience with appliance repair?
- How do you handle difficult customers?
- What steps do you take to diagnose a problem with an appliance?
- Can you describe a time when you had to solve a particularly challenging problem?
- How do you stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field?