Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a detail-oriented Architectural Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating detailed technical drawings and plans for buildings and structures based on specifications provided by architects. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. Your goal will be to provide functional, secure and economical designs that suit the needs of our clients. You will also be responsible for researching and advising on new and innovative building techniques and materials, ensuring that our designs are both aesthetically pleasing and environmentally friendly.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Creating detailed architectural drawings and plans.
- Assisting architects in the design and planning of structures.
- Researching and advising on new building techniques and materials.
- Ensuring designs are functional, secure and economical.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Degree in Architecture or a related field.
- Proven experience as an Architectural Technician.
- Proficiency in CAD software.
- Strong understanding of building techniques and materials.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving abilities.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe a project where you had to use innovative building techniques or materials?
- How do you ensure that your designs are both functional and aesthetically pleasing?
- Can you describe a time when you had to work closely with other professionals to complete a project?
- What CAD software are you proficient in?