Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled CAD Technician to generate solid and surface CAD models for our clients using AutoCAD software. In this role, you will be required to meet with architects and engineers to discuss design concepts for CAD models, develop product designs, and generate Surface and Solid software models. To ensure success as a CAD Technician, you should have extensive experience working with CAD software, advanced knowledge of modern design techniques, and a keen eye for detail. The successful candidate will have strong mathematical and design skills, as well as excellent problem-solving abilities.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Meeting with architects and designers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing product designs from scratch.
- Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
- Ensuring product designs meet required safety and structural standards.
- Generating Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD software.
- Blending technique and aesthetics to create final designs.
- Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
- Finalizing AutoCAD models.
- Presenting models to clients.
- Completing job reports.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor’s degree in Design Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Certification in AutoCAD.
- Previous work experience as a CAD Technician.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Advanced knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering, and Architecture.
- Understanding of state safety and structure regulations.
- Excellent technical design skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Ability to project manage.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What CAD software are you most proficient in?
- Can you describe a time when you had to adapt a design to meet a client's needs?
- How do you handle feedback and criticism on your designs?
- Can you describe a time when you had to meet a tight deadline for a design project?
- How do you ensure your designs meet safety and structural standards?