Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled Assembler to connect parts into more complex components. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision. You must have good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity. Ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics etc. and follow them with precision is extremely important. The goal is to produce complex outputs by putting together smaller components.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as assembler
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- High school diploma; Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated
- Ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics etc.
- Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines
- Ability to use precision tools
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What experience do you have as an Assembler?
- Can you read blueprints and schematics?
- What types of tools and machinery are you proficient with?
- How do you ensure quality in your work?
- Describe a time when you had to solve a problem during the assembly process.