Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Quality Control Inspector
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a meticulous Quality Control Inspector to maintain the standard of our products. The Quality Control Inspector will conduct tests, keep a record of defects, analyze products and oversee procedures. They will work closely with our production team to ensure that all of our products meet quality expectations. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing regular product evaluations, recording inspection results, and recommending improvements to the production process. To excel in this role, applicants should demonstrate great attention to detail with excellent technical and math abilities.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the production process.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in quality control is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Excellent physical condition and stamina.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle pressure?
- Can you explain your quality control techniques?
- How do you handle disagreements with the production team?
- What is your experience with data analysis?
- How do you ensure the quality of materials from vendors?