Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Quality Control Supervisor
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a detail-oriented Quality Control Supervisor to ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards. The Quality Control Supervisor will understand the company’s processes and procedures, help to achieve the organization's quality goals, and communicate with the team about the importance of quality control. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Oversee the production process to ensure quality.
- Develop and implement quality control systems.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance.
- Inspect and test materials and products for defects and deviations from specifications.
- Coordinate and direct the quality control program.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy.
- Formulate, document, and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Create, document, and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout the production cycle.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in quality control.
- Strong knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and database systems.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities.
- Excellent mathematical abilities and working knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Strong understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe your experience with quality control?
- How do you handle a situation where you find a problem with a product?
- What methods do you use to manage quality control?
- How do you ensure that your team meets quality standards?
- What steps do you take when you identify a quality issue?