Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Quality Assurance Manager
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a detail-oriented Quality Assurance Manager to ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards. The Quality Assurance Manager understands the business requirements and product specifications, translates them into quality standards, and develops systems to ensure compliance with these standards. The role involves understanding the entire production process, conducting regular inspections, identifying and resolving production and quality system deficiencies, and ensuring that corrective actions are implemented and effective. The Quality Assurance Manager will also be responsible for training and managing a team of quality control technicians.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Develop and maintain quality standards that apply to product development, ensuring proper implementation.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Identify and set appropriate quality control standards and parameters.
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Manage and guide a team of quality control technicians.
- Prepare, manage and maintain all QA documentation.
- Collaborate with an organization’s purchasing manager to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local, national, and international standards and legislation.
- Assess the product’s quality by testing for a range of different parameters.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Manager or relevant role.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and a results-driven approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office and databases.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle communication within a team?
- Can you describe a time when you improved a process related to quality assurance?
- How do you handle disagreements with product managers?
- What methods do you use to manage stress in a fast-paced environment?
- Can you describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision that affected the quality of a product?