Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Assistant Property Manager
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a responsible Assistant Property Manager to support the Property Manager in the day-to-day operations of our properties. The Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for maintaining property rentals, marketing and filling vacancies, screening prospective tenants, enforcing leases, securing premises and managing building maintenance. You will also be in charge of all real estate matters on behalf of property owners. To excel in this position, you should have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask effectively under pressure.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Assist the Property Manager in managing properties.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions.
- Attract and educate new tenants.
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints.
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment.
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion.
- Supervise and train property staff.
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations.
- Negotiate leasing contracts.
- Handle property maintenance issues.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as an Assistant Property Manager or similar role.
- Understanding of property management and its financial aspects.
- In-depth knowledge of property maintenance and real estate market trends.
- Working knowledge of property laws and regulations.
- Proficient in MS Office and property management software.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree in real estate or related field.
- Valid real estate agent/broker license.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What experience do you have in property management?
- How do you handle difficult tenants?
- What strategies would you use to market a property?
- How do you prioritize maintenance requests?
- Can you describe a time when you had to enforce property rules and regulations?