Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and customer-oriented Leasing Consultant. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting potential tenants with the leasing process from initial contact until they move in. This includes showing properties, providing information about the property and community, closing lease agreements, and ensuring customer satisfaction. The Leasing Consultant will also handle marketing activities, maintain updated knowledge of the property market, and build strong relationships with clients. The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills, a customer service orientation, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Assist potential tenants with the leasing process
- Show properties to prospective tenants
- Provide information about the property and community
- Close lease agreements
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle marketing activities
- Maintain updated knowledge of the property market
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Manage lease renewals
- Handle tenant complaints and service requests
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in leasing or sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the property market
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- Valid driver's license
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is your experience with leasing or sales?
- How do you handle difficult customers?
- What strategies would you use to market a property?
- How do you stay updated on the property market?
- Can you describe a time when you had to handle a difficult tenant complaint?