Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a reliable and physically able Furniture Mover to join our team. The Furniture Mover will be responsible for the safe and efficient movement of furniture and other large items. This includes loading and unloading items, disassembling and reassembling furniture, and ensuring that all items are handled with care to prevent damage. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent physical strength and stamina, and a keen attention to detail. They will also have good customer service skills, as they will often be interacting with clients. This role requires the ability to lift heavy items and work on a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays. Previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Loading and unloading furniture and other items
- Disassembling and reassembling furniture
- Ensuring all items are handled with care to prevent damage
- Working on a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Interacting with clients in a professional manner
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Using moving equipment and tools correctly
- Following all safety procedures and guidelines
- Completing paperwork and providing clients with receipts
- Communicating effectively with team members
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent physical strength and stamina
- Ability to lift heavy items
- Good customer service skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule
- Knowledge of safety procedures and guidelines
- Ability to use moving equipment and tools correctly
- Good communication skills
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have previous experience as a Furniture Mover?
- How do you ensure the safe movement of furniture and other items?
- Can you describe a time when you had to handle a difficult situation with a client?
- How do you maintain your physical strength and stamina?
- What safety procedures do you follow when moving furniture?