Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Delivery Driver to join our team. The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. The ideal candidate will have a clean driving record, be able to work independently and be detail-oriented. They should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, handle the physical demands of the job and make on-the-spot decisions regarding customer service and safety issues.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Deliver goods to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school diploma
- Proven work experience as a Delivery Driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have any experience as a Delivery Driver?
- What is your driving record like?
- Are you able to handle heavy packages?
- How do you handle difficult customers?
- Are you comfortable with working long hours, weekends, and holidays?