Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a reliable and efficient courier to join our team. The courier will be responsible for picking up and delivering items to their ultimate destinations. The courier's duties will include verifying the identities of recipients before handing over packages, updating the status of the delivery on the company’s system, and accepting payments for delivered items. The ideal candidate is a responsible individual who prioritizes safe driving. You will need to be polite and professional in your dealings with clients and colleagues, as you will be serving as the face of our company. You should also be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Pick up and deliver items to their ultimate destinations
- Verify the identities of recipients before handing over packages
- Update the status of the delivery on the company’s system
- Accept payments for delivered items
- Ensure that vehicles are always ready for use
- Inspect and maintain vehicle, adding fluids and oil as needed
- Check tires, brakes, lights, and gas
- Adhere to all safety requirements
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for deliveries
- Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Proven experience as a courier or relevant role
- Experience with GPS devices or map apps
- Ability to lift heavy packages
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Polite and professional disposition
- Ability to handle cash and give change
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have any experience as a courier?
- How do you prioritize your deliveries?
- What would you do if you couldn't find the delivery address?
- How do you handle difficult customers?
- What steps do you take to ensure the safety of the packages you deliver?