Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Package Handler to join our team. The Package Handler will be responsible for the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages of varying sizes and weights by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, scanning, placing packages, as well as physical bending, twisting, kneeling and etc. in a safe and efficient manner. This role involves working in a fast-paced warehouse environment and requires attention to detail and good organizational skills. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be able to work in a team, and have a commitment to ensuring that all packages are carefully handled and reach their final destinations on time. This is a physically demanding job that requires stamina, strength, and a keen eye for detail.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Load and unload packages in our fast-paced warehouse environment
- Sort and place packages in delivery bins and areas
- Inspect packages for damage and ensure they are properly labeled
- Operate warehouse equipment in a safe manner
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Follow warehouse safety standards at all times
- Assist in inventory control and management
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Report any discrepancies or damages to supervisors immediately
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a warehouse setting preferred
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliability and punctuality
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Flexibility to work in different shifts
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have any previous experience in a similar role?
- Are you able to lift heavy objects?
- How do you handle working in a fast-paced environment?
- Can you describe a time when you had to work as part of a team?
- How do you ensure safety in a warehouse setting?