Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Ground Support Equipment Operator
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Ground Support Equipment Operator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for operating and maintaining ground support equipment used in operations related to aircraft. This includes, but is not limited to, aircraft tugs, tow tractors, belt loaders, container loaders, baggage carts, water/lavatory service trucks, aircraft de-icing units, and air start units. You will also be responsible for conducting routine inspections and performing preventative maintenance to ensure the equipment is safe and operational. You will need to have a strong understanding of safety regulations and procedures, as well as the ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment issues. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, strong mechanical skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Perform routine inspections and preventative maintenance on equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment issues
- Ensure equipment is safe and operational
- Comply with all safety regulations and procedures
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Report any equipment malfunctions or issues to supervisor
- Assist with loading and unloading of aircraft as needed
- Complete all required training and certification programs
- Work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong mechanical skills
- Ability to operate various types of ground support equipment
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment issues
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Valid driver's license
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have experience operating ground support equipment?
- How do you handle equipment malfunctions?
- Can you describe a time when you had to troubleshoot an equipment issue?
- How do you ensure safety when operating ground support equipment?
- Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced environment?