Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled Industrial Mechanic to oversee the installation, repair, and maintenance of industrial machinery. You will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of machines, motors, and mechanical systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, and industrial equipment, as well as an ability to read and understand technical manuals and use problem-solving skills to fix issues. You will also be expected to adhere to all safety protocols and procedures. This role requires a hands-on, technical individual who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously and perform well under pressure.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Inspect machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Dismantle machines and equipment to gain access to problem areas
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components
- Perform tests and run initial batches to make sure machines are running smoothly
- Adjust and calibrate equipment and machinery
- Ensure effective maintenance of production machines and auxiliary equipment
- Read and interpret complex technical manuals and schematics
- Adhere to all safety protocols and procedures
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
- Complete logs and reports on repairs and maintenance
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and drawings
- Aptitude in using various hand tools and precision measurement tools
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is preferred
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What experience do you have as an Industrial Mechanic?
- Can you describe a time when you successfully troubleshooted a mechanical problem?
- How do you ensure safety while working with machinery?
- What methods do you use to keep track of maintenance and repairs?
- Can you explain how you would diagnose a malfunctioning machine?