Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated Insurance Agent to act as an intermediary between our company and customers. You will be responsible for securing new customers and managing insurance policies. Your goal will be to ensure sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. You will be responsible for finding and reaching out to prospective clients, understanding their needs, and offering them insurance policies that would benefit them. You will also be responsible for maintaining records of insurance policies and claims. The ideal candidate will be a good listener with outstanding communication and negotiation skills. You should be able to demonstrate effective selling techniques and have a deep understanding of the different insurance plans the company offers.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts.
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans.
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution.
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors.
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records.
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation.
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field.
- Fulfill all policy requirements.
- Process applications and ensure each one is complete and accurate.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and provide ongoing customer service.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as an insurance agent or relevant experience.
- Familiarity with all types of insurance plans.
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis.
- Proven ability to work with goals.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and creating long-lasting relationships.
- High school or BS degree.
- Ability to work independently and manage your time effectively.
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What strategies have you used in the past to find new clients?
- How do you handle rejection from a potential client?
- Can you describe a time when you had to deal with a particularly difficult customer and how you handled it?
- What methods do you use to stay organized and keep track of clients and potential leads?
- How do you stay updated on new insurance policies and changes in the law?