Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Insurance Broker to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing client portfolios, providing advice on insurance matters, and ensuring that clients have the right type and level of coverage. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and insurance providers, negotiating insurance policies on behalf of clients, and handling renewals and adjustments to existing policies. You should have a deep understanding of insurance laws and regulations, excellent negotiation skills, and the ability to build strong relationships with clients and insurance providers. This role requires a high level of professionalism, excellent communication skills, and a strong attention to detail.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Manage client portfolios
- Provide advice on insurance matters
- Ensure clients have the right type and level of coverage
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and insurance providers
- Negotiate insurance policies on behalf of clients
- Handle renewals and adjustments to existing policies
- Understand and comply with insurance laws and regulations
- Maintain accurate records of policies and renewals
- Stay up-to-date with changes in the insurance industry
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Proven experience as an Insurance Broker
- Strong understanding of insurance laws and regulations
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple client portfolios
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe your experience with managing client portfolios?
- How do you stay up-to-date with changes in the insurance industry?
- Can you describe a time when you had to negotiate an insurance policy on behalf of a client?
- How do you build and maintain relationships with clients and insurance providers?
- Can you describe a time when you had to handle a difficult situation with a client?