Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented Inventory Coordinator to manage our inventory operations. The Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for tracking inventory levels, handling all aspects of shipping and receiving, and keeping accurate records. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. They will be responsible for ensuring that our inventory is well managed and that we are able to meet our customers' demands. They will also be responsible for implementing inventory tracking systems and developing inventory control procedures. This role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies.
- Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs.
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- 2+ years’ experience in inventory control.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software.
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle discrepancies in inventory?
- Can you describe a time when you improved an inventory process?
- What inventory management software are you familiar with?
- How do you ensure accuracy in inventory records?
- What methods do you use for forecasting inventory needs?