Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a competent Logistics Manager to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods. A great asset for a Logistics Manager is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach. The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Implement health and safety procedures
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as logistics manager
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field
- Valid certification to operate forklifts will be a plus
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle pressure and stressful situations?
- Can you describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision in your previous job?
- How do you prioritize your work?
- What strategies do you use to motivate your team?
- How do you handle conflicts in your team?