Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled Mechanical Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation. Our ideal candidate has experience with design software and a solid understanding of physics, mathematics, and engineering principles. You will use these skills to create innovative solutions to complex mechanical problems. You will also be responsible for ensuring our projects are completed on time and within budget. If you are a problem-solver who enjoys working on complex projects, we would love to hear from you.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budget and scope of project.
- Coordinating with other engineers, management, and the creative department.
- Ensuring the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Testing and evaluating theoretical designs.
- Identifying, formulating and producing effective solutions to emerging problems.
- Evaluating final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Master’s preferred).
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer.
- Experience working in the Mechanical Engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to project manage and multitask.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process and understanding of the properties of different materials.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe a time when you had to solve a complex mechanical problem?
- How do you ensure a project stays within budget and on time?
- Can you discuss your experience with CAD software?
- What steps do you take to ensure the quality of your work?
- How do you handle unexpected issues or delays during a project?