Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a qualified Plant Manager to oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. The successful candidate will have the key skills to develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity. The Plant Manager will be tasked with directing and coordinating plant operations within company policies and procedures. The Plant Manager will maintain a clean and safe plant, establish and direct plant policies and procedures, maintain plant production goals and ensure the highest quality products are delivered to our customers.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven work experience as a plant manager.
- Proven managerial experience.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How would you handle a dispute between two employees?
- What strategies would you use to ensure on-time delivery of our products?
- Can you describe a time when you improved efficiency at a manufacturing plant?