Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Production Manager to oversee our production operations. You'll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows. In a fast-paced environment like production, the role is vital for the smooth running of the process, as it involves a broad range of activities, including scheduling, managing staff, overseeing production processes, and maintaining safety standards. You should be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs. The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as production director
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle pressure and stressful situations on the production floor?
- Can you describe a time when you improved efficiency in a production process?
- How do you ensure safety regulations are followed in the workplace?
- What strategies do you use to motivate your team?
- How do you manage your time and prioritize tasks on a typical workday?